Click here to show form Reflections by Thea: Clipped Wings

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Clipped Wings

I am "grounded" today. Snow is keeping me from carrying out the plans on my agenda, so here I sit.

The Lord has used weather to "clip my wings," for today at least.

I'm feeling grumpy and grouchy, mostly because of control issues that I refuse to release. Saying the serenity prayer, catching up on Scripture reading, resting in God (and in bed) will all help to alleviate the stress.

It's just possible that God has grounded me in order to ground me.

"The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore."  Psalm 121:8




For more like this, check out: Morsels for Meditation...: Clipped Wings Part 2

1 comment:

Fleurs-de-Lisa said...

:-) Thinking of you and enjoying being snowed in . . .